Hello, Future Soapmaker!
Thank you for your interest in my soapmaking classes. To sign up for a class, please read the following policies and agreement.
Payment: Class sizes are limited, so payment must be made in full to reserve a place in a class.
· Cell phones should be set on vibrate or silent when class begins; if you must take a call, please step outside the classroom.
· All students must be age 18 or older; please do not bring children or pets to class.
· Are pictures allowed? Absolutely! We love seeing photos of your creations, too.
Dress for Safety:
· All classes for making soap will require the use of sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, also called lye. Instructions for safe handling will be given in class, but each student must also wear protective clothing: long-sleeve shirts, long pants (no shorts), and closed-toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops.)
Cancellations and Refunds:
· If a class is canceled, you will be issued a full refund.
· If you need to cancel your class reservation, 4 weeks or more before the class date, you will be given a full refund, minus a $5 administration fee.
· If you need to cancel less than 4 weeks before the class date, you will be issued a class credit to be used for future classes; no refund will be given.
· Class reservations may be transferred to another person by emailing the transfer information (names of both people with class date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you do not show up at class and do not give any notice, you will not receive a refund or class credit.